Thursday, January 24, 2008

Aren't you tired of seeing the world in the shape that it is in? I know that I am and that's one reason why I took the time to bring about a book called Cypher Key. Cypher Key is a book on Kept Secret/Confidential poetry that can expand one's views on Universal Principles. If you like poetry and if you like wisdom; this book is a must read. My website/our website also has a list of free poems that you can read that I have wrote years ago opposed to the recent book in which I manifested. Have a look at it and feel free to comment on the website through the Contact Us page. Peace and Love to all
Contents In Cypher Key
Pg. 1 Preface Pg. 4 Brain Cell Pg. 5 Consciousness & Awareness
Pg. 6 David & Goliath Pg. 7 Dragon Pg. 8 Focus Pg. 9 Ghost Pg. 10 Go For Self
Pg. 11 Heaven On Earth Pg. 12 I Don't Know pg. 13 Incarnation
Pg. 14 Loving My GOD Pg. 15 Made Trix Pg. 16 Misleaded Pg. 17 Motivation
Pg. 18 My Prayer Pg. 19 Not God's House Pg. 20 One Birthday Pg. 21 Orientation
Pg. 22 Out In Illusion Pg. 23 Praise Just Us Pg. 24 Savior Pg. 25 Shadow World
Pg. 26 Suicide Pg. 27 The Christ Pg. 28 The Golden Child
Pg. 29 The Hypocrite Pg. 30 The Law Of Attraction Pg. 31 The Living Dead
Pg. 32 The Potion Pg. 33 The Universe Pg. 34 To Yourself
Pg. 35 Top Notch Pg. 36 True Marraige Pg. 37 Vehicle
Pg. 38 Victory Pg. 39 What Is Life? Pg. 40 Wheelchair
Pg. 41 With Me Pg. 42 You Are The Creator Pg. 43 Now Is The Time

No comments: