Friday, June 26, 2009

Peace To Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcet

"Peace to the souls of Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcet"

Personally, I grew up with Michael Jackson's music back in my earlier days as a kid. I remember there was this movie musical that Michael had put together. I have seen that movie so many times that I almost know it by heart.
Hollywood. I seen pictures of Michael Jackson earlier starting from his childhood to his adult life, and he has made big changes as you already know. I seen his biography, and because of a white spot growing into white spots was the reason for him to have his skin bleached. Then he started to have straight hair later...wtf. He looked white and had straight hair. Hollywood made him start to hate himself, but no matter what--you could tell that he was black because of his face structure etc--although his parents were black.
I watched a clip of Michael Jackson on stage and his voice was deep...I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt!!!!!!!! I wonder how his voice got soft like that????? I am not dogging Michael, I am just simply sharing my feeling with you of where I am at and where was I at with Michael. I still love him because of the unity in alot of his music, and everyone loved Michael all over the globe...including the fish in the water. No joke though, as you know--everyone loved Michael. I have a friend in Greece, Phillipines and Puerto Rico...I asked them have you heard about Michael Jackson and the answer was yes. The whole world found out about it all at the same time...very sad. Everyone's playing his music around here in my neighboorhood. I think i'm going to play some after this post.
We have to remember that this body is not permanent--although we know this already, but we still weap when the shell dies, and not weap for the new born baby. We drive a car to get us from place to place, we drive the body...same concept. Why don't we start having funerals for cars that no longer run anymore. I can see myself now crying at the funeral for my old ford taurus.
Sorry if I may sound cold--I hope not though, but things have to change more...including myself. We have been through death of loved ones before, and we know that the body dies eventually, but we still cry because of that attachment, or are we crying because of that misery the world is feeling. Michael Jackson was that character in a play: his lines were scripted, his character was scripted, movements, years, but the only thing that was not scripted was his LOVE for people. Peace

No comments: